Firies prevent Tassal fire

Written By miftah nugraha on Selasa, 18 Juni 2013 | 19.55

FIRE crews acted quickly to avert a potentially serious fire at Margate this morning.

A Tasmania Fire Service spokesman said a Tassal worker noticed a burning smell in one of the company's chiller rooms.

He said it was suspected an electrical fault in a fan unit caused arcing in the wiring.

The fault had the potential to ignite styrofoam insulation.

Units from Margate, Snug and Kingston attended the scene.


Anda sedang membaca artikel tentang

Firies prevent Tassal fire

Dengan url

http://kembangtrotoar.blogspot.com/2013/06/firies-prevent-tassal-fire.html

Anda boleh menyebar luaskannya atau mengcopy paste-nya

Firies prevent Tassal fire

namun jangan lupa untuk meletakkan link

Firies prevent Tassal fire

sebagai sumbernya

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

techieblogger.com Techie Blogger Techie Blogger