Man denies sexual assaults

Written By miftah nugraha on Rabu, 13 Februari 2013 | 19.55

A DERWENT Valley man has denied raping a woman and indecently assaulting a woman and a child in a home at New Norfolk last year.

The 63-year-old man -- who cannot be named for legal reasons -- is accused of rape and two counts of indecent assault.

He has pleaded not guilty to all of the charges.

The Supreme Court in Hobart today heard the alleged incidents happened after a night of drinking at the home on January 21 last year.

Deputy Director of Public Prosecutions Daryl Coates SC told the jury that the two women, the girl and a young boy were sleeping in a room at the house.

He said the accused man entered the room and touched one of the women on the breast and indecently assaulted the 13-year-old girl.

After they left he then raped a 35-year-old woman on a bunk nearby, he said.

During the attack, the man allegedly said "Third time lucky" to the woman, Mr Coates said.

In his opening address, defence lawyer Steve Chopping said his client denied all of the allegations.

He said his client admitted having intercourse with the second woman, who he said had consented.

The trial, before Justice Shan Tennent, is expected to continue for three days.

david.killick@news.com.au


Anda sedang membaca artikel tentang

Man denies sexual assaults

Dengan url

http://kembangtrotoar.blogspot.com/2013/02/man-denies-sexual-assaults.html

Anda boleh menyebar luaskannya atau mengcopy paste-nya

Man denies sexual assaults

namun jangan lupa untuk meletakkan link

Man denies sexual assaults

sebagai sumbernya

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

techieblogger.com Techie Blogger Techie Blogger