Gas scare sparks evacuation

Written By miftah nugraha on Senin, 21 Januari 2013 | 19.55

A SUSPECTED gas leak caused the evacuation of a shopping complex in Hobart's CBD this morning.

The strong smell of gas in the Wellington Centre, in Argyle St, was reported to authorities about 9.15am.

Tasmania Fire Service crews wearing breathing apparatus entered the building to determine the source of the smell after Woolworths customers and staff, as well as diners and shoppers on the ground level, were told to leave the building.

Staff and shoppers were allowed to return to the centre about 11.15am.

Anda sedang membaca artikel tentang

Gas scare sparks evacuation

Dengan url

http://kembangtrotoar.blogspot.com/2013/01/gas-scare-sparks-evacuation.html

Anda boleh menyebar luaskannya atau mengcopy paste-nya

Gas scare sparks evacuation

namun jangan lupa untuk meletakkan link

Gas scare sparks evacuation

sebagai sumbernya

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

techieblogger.com Techie Blogger Techie Blogger